Modifications Lawyer in Rancho Cucamonga

No Judgement Is Ever Permanent

If you disagree with a judgment that has been passed down in family court, it is possible to have the judgment modified to reflect your circumstances. The best way to go about this is to come to an agreement with the other party about the issue outside of court. The new agreement is then sent to the family court and the judge signs off on it, making it a legal, binding document. However, in order to achieve such an agreement, you still need an experienced Rancho Cucamonga divorce attorney to ensure that your best interests are protected.

There are multiple scenarios that might require family law modifications including:

  • Spousal support cases
  • Child custody cases
  • Child support cases
  • Visitation cases

Reach out to my firm at the Law Office of Gary S. Austin. I am prepared to be your advocacy whether you are the one who needs to modify your divorce agreement or you want to put a stop to a medication filed by your former spouse. If an agreement cannot be made out of court, then I can certainly handle the court proceedings regarding your modification.

Call (951) 363-2525 for more information about making modifications to your family law judgments.

Reasons for Filing a Post-Judgement Motion for Modification

In any of these cases, a change in circumstances is the primary cause to file a post-judgment motion for a modification. Once your circumstances change, you may not be able to pay as much for child or spousal support, you may have to change the days or times of your visitation, or you may have to move. All of these things affect the original judgment that was ordered by the family court judge. Making a modification would allow for adjustments to the original order to be made to allow for recent changes. With me as your Rancho Cucamonga family law attorney, you get sound legal counsel and the right assistance in setting this up.

It is also possible that you do not agree with the original judgment that was ordered in family court. If you feel you were unjustly treated or that the best interests of your children were not considered, you can file a motion for a modification.

My Firm Is Looking Forward to Helping You

Filing a post-judgment motion for a modification is a way to make sure your voice is heard in family court. When you hire me as your Rancho Cucamonga divorce lawyer, I am prepared to utilize my 18 years of experience on your behalf. Let me help you navigate the court system and fight to achieve the best possible outcome.

Contact the Law Office of Gary S. Austin at (951) 363-2525 to discuss your case.


  • Law Office of Gary S. Austin He is quite simply the best.
  • Law Office of Gary S. Austin A lawyer with integrity and cares about his clients
  • Law Office of Gary S. Austin I am so happy that I hired Mr. Austin. He is professional, he knows the law and is excellent in court.
Prev Next

Turn to a Firm Who Puts Family First

    • Please enter your name.
    • This isn't a valid phone number.
      Please enter your phone number.
    • This isn't a valid email address.
      Please enter your email address.
    • Please make a selection.
    • Please enter a message.
Put Us On Your Side